About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Twenty-Nine


The recipe for the perfect birthday:

*A peaceful, early morning drive to Laguna Beach with my love

*A prenatal massage and seaweed wrap at The Montage to help rejuvenate my body and soul for a special year ahead

*Relaxing poolside with an ocean view


*Lunch at Sundried Tomato in Laguna followed by a walk through some of the town

*Afternoon drinks at the Otheroom in Venice 


*Capping the day off with a phenomenal dinner at Gjelina


*The BEST blueberry pie ever



*So many warm birthday wishes from family and friends wrapping me all day in love

*Feeling my baby move inside me and knowing I'll get to hold him in my arms very soon



So. Blessed.



2 comments:

  1. Was Gjelina as awesome as I've heard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Absolutely. Everything single thing we ordered was fantastic. You should definitely check it out next time you're in the LA area!

    ReplyDelete