About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A HUGE Thank You


Last night our friends and Brad's co-workers in LA threw us a surprise baby shower.  Well, actually Brad found out about the surprise prior to the shower in order to help trick me, so I guess I was the only one truly surprised.  And, I really was...I honestly had no idea.  I just thought I was meeting Brad at his office to go to dinner with some friends!

What I walked into, though, was amazing.  I wish I had pictures to share with everyone, but I totally forgot to take any.  So I have none.  Not one single picture :(  The shower took place at Brad's office in the middle courtyard.  There was an amazing spread of food {including a taco cart...yummm}, adorable boy-themed decorations, fun games, and cute "button" favors filled with orange and white M&M's.

So many of our friends came out to help us celebrate, and they truly "showered" us with love.  Baby H is already so spoiled, and all ready has so many amazing, special people in his life who can't wait to meet him.

So, I want to say thank you.  Thank you to everyone who help plan the shower.  Thank you to everyone who helped execute the shower.  And, a huge thank you to everyone who came out on a Monday evening to celebrate our little man along with us.  Brad and I both feel so blessed to have you all in our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment