About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Mondays


Here's what we're eating this week...

Monday
Dinner out with Friends

Tuesday
Slow Cooker White Bean Soup with Andouille and Collard Greens

Wednesday
Chicken Stir Fry Wraps

Thursday
Spiced Shrimp with Green Beans and Lime

Friday
Burgers with Grilled Onions and 
Chickpea and Tomato-Basil Salad

Check back tomorrow for Maui Part 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment