About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Friday, August 10, 2012

Paul and Kelsey's Wedding Part 2


I apologize in advance for the picture heavy post, but in the case of Paul and Kelsey's wedding day, pictures speak louder than words :)

The morning began {for the bridesmaids, at least} with muffins, juice, fruit and mimosas at the hair salon.




Little one rocking the side pony.

The beautiful, red-headed bride.


We then headed over to the country club, where the reception would later take place, to get ready and take some pre-wedding pictures.


I love this picture of Paul that B took while the guys were getting ready.

I love how he has his eyes closed here waiting for his first look at the Kelsey!

True love.



Finally, it was time for the main event.

Granny Robinette and Nana Ruth pre-ceremony.

Here comes the bride.

Finally married!!

The getaway car to the reception.

Waiting for the newlyweds.



And, then we celebrated the night away back at the country club.  The setting was beautiful, the food {and cake!!} were delicious, and the music was so fun.  Kelsey, her mom {and my brother} did SUCH a great job planning an unforgettable night.




First dance.

Mom and her favorite child.  Not joking.


Literally the only picture taken of just the two of us! {Thanks, Rachel!}


Love this picture of the bride!

Such a fabulous day for two wonderful people, but this girl was exhausted by the end of it all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment