About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Creating New Traditions

Since we spent Christmas as just our little family in California this year, we had the chance to start new Christmas traditions of our own, while still holding on to some of our favorite traditions from growing up.

Here's our Christmas in pictures...

We started Christmas Eve off right with a Big Blue win!
Went to see this movie.  SO GOOD.  Go see it.
Grilled filet for Christmas Eve dinner.
Attended a candlelight Christmas Eve church service.
Woke up to a room full of too many presents on Christmas morning.
Santa came for Mack!
Mack's loot.
One grateful dog.
Fixed the traditional Robinette Christmas breakfast: Moravian sugar cake and  sausage-egg casserole.
Watched the sunset over Santa Monica Beach.
And ended the day with a big bowl of chili (in my new bowls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment