About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know, I know.  I'm a little behind, but can you believe a new year is here already?  2011 was a big year for our family, and we already have lots of fun plans for 2012!

We rang in the new year this year at a wedding for our good friends Anne and Scott.  You might be thinking...a wedding on New Year's Eve?  (Yes, we heard that from many people), but it was such a fun way to spend the holiday.  We got to celebrate the love of two amazing people and party and dance away the end of 2011.  I wish we had a wedding to go to every year on NYE!

The wedding was downtown LA at the California Club.  Such a beautiful space for a wedding. Here are a few pictures from the night:








Cheers to 2012!  


No comments:

Post a Comment