We hired a limousine for the day and rode around visiting different wineries.
We picked up lunch at a local sandwich shop and had lunch (and wine!) at one of the many vineyards on our list.
We cheers'd to friendship.
We took blurry pictures.
And, we ended the night in Santa Barbara with one of the best dinners I've had in a long time.
I also learned a few things along the way:
1. I could happily spend the rest of my life living/ working on a vineyard.
2. Wine tours are way more fun when you hire someone to drive you around. Yay for Jerry.
2. My new favorite wine is a Roussanne. It's a white wine with both the fresh, fruity elements of a white and the rich, body of a red. Try this wine. It's a revelation.
3. Duck ravioli is ahhhh-mazing. So rich. So decadent. So wish I had some right now.
4. California gets more and more beautiful the more we explore it. Truly.
Santa Barbara, I can't wait to come back!