About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Did It!

Welcome to my blog!  I've been talking about doing this for months now.  And, if I'm being honest, I didn't think I would ever do it, but here it is!!  I'm sure there will be growing pains along the way, but I'm taking it one step at a time!  I decided to start this blog as a way of documenting my crazy, but blessed life and sharing it with family and friends near and far.  Thanks for coming along for the ride!  Here we go...

And just for fun.
How cute is he?!?

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm excited to keep up with you and brad, especially since you are far away (and moving father away I hear), and to try your recipes! Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete