About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Enchanted

I went to the Taylor Swift concert Tuesday night with Brad and Sarah, and I was blown away.  I've always been a huge T-Swift fan and I LOVE her new album (hence the reference in this post's title), but I had no idea what I was in store for.  It was one of the best produced concerts I have seen in a long time.  I'm talking amazing scene/ costume changes, flying acrobats, fireworks, confetti, glowing trees--the works.  On top of that she sounded incredible and even played the ukulele for us all.

Ok, enough swooning.  Here are some actions shots so you can see for yourself.








If I haven't convinced you yet that you need to see this concert.  Maybe this video will do the trick.  (I apologize in advance if you can here me singing along.  Woops!)




Truly an enchanting night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment