About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Mondays


Last week's menu ended up being a bit of a fail, which happens every once in a while, especially when I'm trying out a lot of new recipes.  That's why I didn't share many recipes with you last week.  I only like to give you the best :)  So, in an effort to improve from last week, I put together a menu for this week of both old favorites AND newbies.  And, hopefully, I'll find some yummy new recipes to share with you!



Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday
Ginger-Roasted Chicken with Bok Choy & Broccoli

Tuesday
Beef Bulgogi with Lettuce Wraps

Wednesday
Slow Cooker Honey-Sesame Chicken with Roasted Green Beans

Thursday

Friday
Slow Cooker Beef, Black Bean & Zucchini Chili



No comments:

Post a Comment