About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Westie Wednesday


Because Mack doesn't do airplanes, we decided long ago that we would drive across the country on our move to LA.  Unfortunately, as city dwellers, we haven't needed a car since we moved up here almost five years ago, so we've been out of the car loop for quite a while.  It's crazy to have to start thinking about car and insurance payments again and budgeting for gas....ugh!  But, despite all that, we are both VERY excited to have a car again.  

So, a couple of weeks ago, Brad and I bit the bullet and bought a new car!  Very exciting as it was our first big purchase together.  Well, we actually weren't together when we bought it (Brad was in LA finding us somewhere to live and I was in Virginia visiting family).  But, thankfully my wonderful parents were there to walk me through the joys (and trials) of buying a new car.  Thanks Mom and Dad!  

We LOVE the new car and can't wait for our trip across the country on our way to LA.  Even Mack has given his seal of approval. (Luckily, he doesn't yet know how much time he is going to be spending in it....ha!)



No comments:

Post a Comment