About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Westie Wednesday: Mack and the Snuggie

One thing you should know about our dog Mack Brown is that he HATES, I mean hates, to wear doggie clothes. He hates it so much that he will not move even an inch if you put anything on him.

This naturally really amuses Brad and myself, so of course, from time to time, we make Mack play dress up.

Last Friday night was one such occasion.  We were enjoying a lovely dinner of homemade tagliatelle with bolognese sauce (I'll blog about this recipe later) and catching up with our dear friends Lindsay and Dan (who had just returned from their honeymoon to SOUTH AFRICA!) when Lindsay suggested we try on Mack's Texas jersey.  Typically, Mack runs as fast as he can and hides under the bed when I pull out his jersey. She wanted Dan to witness this hilarious cute act. 

In looking for his jersey, I came across another article of clothing that I had completely forgot we owned--Mack's Snuggie.  Yes, they really do exist for pets.  Who knew?


Of course, after this, we forgot all about this jersey, and decided that instead, we should dress Mack up in his Snuggie.  

He hated it just as much as his jersey, but was oh so cute!  I think these pictures capture the moment quite well.  Enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment