About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh How Pintresting, Wednesdays!

I'm linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple again to share some of my favorite pins from the past week.  Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, most of my favorite finds from the past week are Thanksgiving themed.  So many fun ideas!

Pinned Image
Source: conspicuousstyle via Ashley on Pinterest

I love everything about this place setting: the use of a little pumpkin as the "name card," the twine tied around the silverware, the napkin in the bowl, the colors.  Perfect.

Pinned Image
Source: yummymummykitchen via Amanda on Pinterest

Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites...an appetizer that will not only dazzle your guests but taste delicious as well!

Pinned Image
Source: busybeekidscrafts via Lauren on Pinterest

An easy and fun Turkey Day craft.

Pinned Image
Source: beautyandbedlam via Elisa on Pinterest

A new tradition in the making: Thanksgiving gratitude rolls.  Write down what you are thankful for on a piece of paper and roll it up in a crescent roll.  After the rolls are cooked, share what people are thankful for while eating.

Pinned Image
Source: simplysoles via Emily on Pinterest

The perfect Thanksgiving day outfit.


What sort of Thanksgiving Day inspiration have you been pinning??





No comments:

Post a Comment