About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Westie Wednesday


Brad and I started moving furniture out of the guest bedroom this weekend to start turning it into a nursery for the baby. Poor Mack is less than thrilled with the changes taking place.  I'm pretty sure he considered considers the guest bedroom his own.  {Should be interesting when we bring a little person home with us to live in there permanently come October!}  We used to have our old bed in the room, and ever since he was a puppy, his favorite place to hide and hang out during the day was under that bed.  {Unfortunately, he can't quite fit under the bed that is now is our bedroom.}  We took the bed down this weekend, and Mack is NOT happy about it.

Here's a picture of Mack in his all his glory, "hiding" under the bed.


And, here's what he looks like now when he goes in the room.  Poor thing goes to the exact same spot to lay down that he used to when we would find him under the bed.  Oh dear.


We're hoping that once we have the crib assembled, he'll be able to make a new hide-out spot under there.  I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment