About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Pee-pee Teepee


I was out shopping the other day, and I came across these....

The Pee-pee Teepee

My first thought was honestly...what will they think of next to try and get new parents to spend money?  But, then I got to thinking.  Maybe these could come in handy.  Almost every mommy of a boy that I've ever spoken to has gotten a good spray from their little one many times during a diaper change.  If these work, maybe I could save myself a few unwanted showers. Ha!  Plus, they're cute and come in a huge variety of styles {which is very important for a pee-pee teepee, obviously.}  So, I'm thinking I might give in and buy a pack.  {Plus if they don't actually work for diaper changing, they could be fun to play around with and take embarrassing, I mean cute, photos.  See below...}


Other boy mommies out there, what do you think?  Have you ever used these before?  Do they work?

No comments:

Post a Comment