About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Monday



Happy Monday everyone!  This is a pretty big week for us since Baby H is due soon and my mom is coming to stay with us starting Thursday, so it's a little bit hard to focus on a weekly menu :)  But, since we really have no way of knowing when our little man will make his arrival, here's the planned menu for the week.

Monday
Leftover Beef, Black Bean & Zucchini Chili
{check back tomorrow for the recipe!}

Tuesday
Baked Chicken Parmesan & Roasted Broccoli

Wednesday
Creamy Shrimp with Corn & Poblanos

Thursday
Slow Cooker Lime Chicken Taco Salads

Friday
Leftovers

What are you cooking up this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment