About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Monday, October 29, 2012

Menu Monday


Happy Monday everyone!  I'm sitting here with the cutest baby boy on the planet this morning watching the weather channel and praying for all our east coast family and friends as Hurricane Sandy approaches.  But, in an attempt to take all of our minds off of Frankenstorm, here's a cute picture of my boy this morning...



And, what we're eating this week...

Monday
Chicken with Goat Cheese and Basil
Sauteed Green Beans

Tuesday
Beef, Black Bean & Zucchini Chili
{get the recipe here}

Wednesday
Roast Chicken from Whole Foods
{so.good}

Thursday
Leftover Chili Night

Friday
Sushi Night

Stay safe East Coasters!  We love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. so cute... you sound so happy and your menu sounds yummy... wish you were closer... !

    ReplyDelete