About Me

I grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia where I also attended college and met the love of my life. I lived in NYC for five years with my husband and Westie, Mack Brown before recently moving all the way across the country to Los Angeles. I'm an amateur chef, total foodie, lover of Westies, sports fanatic and self-proclaimed book worm. You'll find a little bit of all these things I love on this blog. And...most importantly, I'm a new mom to the most precious baby boy, Austn Robert, born this past October.

Amanda

Amanda

Brad

Brad

Austin Robert

Austin Robert

Mack Brown

Mack Brown

Monday, November 19, 2012

Menu Monday: Thanksgiving Edition



Menu Monday is back!  Sorry for the unplanned absence last week, but I've planned some really tasty meals for this week to make it up to you :).  Plus, it's Thanksgiving on Thursday, so we are going to be stuffed full of deliousness by the weekend!

I have so much to be thankful for this week, and even though we won't be traveling back east to see our extended families, I'm so excited to spend a long weekend loving on and being grateful for my boys.

Monday
Warm Spinach Salad 
with Quinoa & Shiitake Mushrooms

Tuesday
Chicken with Creamy Mushrooms
& Asparagus

Wednesday
Steak Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Relish

Thursday
THANKSGIVING

Turkey with Herb Butter and Gravy
Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
Bob's Famous Sweet Italian Sausage Stuffing
Green Beans with Bacon-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Dinner Rolls
Apple Pie

Friday
Lots & Lots of Leftovers!


1 comment:

  1. Hopefully the Thanksgiving's recipes go up before Thursday :D

    My favorite leftover is something i've stolen from Friends (The Show)...take a normal piece of bread, on top of that leftover turkey, on top of that is a piece of bread soaked for a few minutes in gravy, on top of that turkey, on top of that bread.

    Terribly messy, amazingly good.

    ReplyDelete